I. General Terms & Conditions; applicable to any use of snooker.online
2. If you choose to enrol as a member of THE ROCKET METHOD and pay the applicable license fee, you must choose between an individual membership and one of our group memberships. The individual membership is designed for individual snooker enthusiasts. The individual membership is a non-transferable, limited license that allows a single member to access (but not to download, copy or forward) THE ROCKET METHOD on snooker.online for the lifetime of the program after a one-time payment. The group memberships are designed for snooker academies and clubs with multiple members or snooker coaches with multiple clients. Both group memberships (small group membership with access for up to 25 users; big group membership with access for up to 50 users) are a non-transferable, limited license that allows the group member to access (but not to download, copy or forward) THE ROCKET METHOD on snooker.online for the lifetime of the program after a one-time payment. The group member is allowed to share the login data of the group membership account only with persons who are members of the organization that purchased the group membership.
3. Between April 15, 2023 and November 19, 2023 the Company will open a pre-sales and early customers window, where members will have the ability to purchase THE ROCKET METHOD program at a discounted price. If you purchase an individual membership on or before November 19, 2023, you will benefit from an early-bird discount that will not be available after November 19, 2023. You also automatically will be entered into a Free Prize Draw to meet with Ronnie O’Sullivan personally (as an individual member) or to win a set of snooker equipment autographed by him (as a group member). By entry into either Free Prize Draw, you agree to the terms of conditions of the Free Prize Draws (II. below). If you purchase your membership during the World Snooker Championship (between April 15, 2023 and May 1, 2023), you will be entered twice into the applicable draw, doubling your chances. You may withdraw at any time from the Free Prize Draws by giving notice to us at email@example.com.
5. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
8. The Company will not use any personally identifying information about you other than as set forth in the Privacy Notice and Data Protection Policy, which you consent to by use of the Site.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER.
Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. Cancellation Policy
a) Right of Revocation for Online Purchases (“Distance Selling”)
You purchase your membership online in a distance sale. Accordingly, you may revoke your membership purchase of The Rocket Method within 14 days, starting on the date of purchase, by sending a clear statement that you want to revoke your purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you need not provide any reason for your revocation.
A contract between you and Bosch Digital AG is concluded after you follow the payment process and accept the Terms and Conditions of purchase on www.snooker.online.
If you timely cancel your purchase, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price in U.S. Dollars, converted back into your local currency, if applicable. For the refund, we use the same payment method that you used upon your initial purchase. We won’t charge any fees for refunding, but you will bear any currency exchange risk and the cost of any conversion and bank fees applicable to converting U.S. Dollars back into your local currency.
By purchasing The Rocket Method, you agree that your right of revocation expires as soon as we provide you the full digital service (all 12 episodes), and you waive any statutory revocation right thereafter. Starting on December 21, 2023, no purchase of The Rocket Method will be revocable or refundable, because the digital service that you license will be fully and immediately available to you upon purchase (all 12 episodes).
b) Right to Cancel the Membership at Any Time
After our 14-day revocation period and as soon as we provide you the full digital service (all 12 episodes), we don’t offer refunds anymore. As you have lifetime access to the course through your membership, we don’t recommend to cancel your membership as we would delete your account permanently without the possibility of a refund. However, if you still wish to cancel, please send a clear statement to email@example.com.
15. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts sitting in Switzerland. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
II. Terms and Conditions for the Free Prize Draws
During the early-bird period running from the start of the World Snooker Championship 2023 (April 15, 2023) through November 19, 2023 (the ‘Early-Bird Period’), if you purchase a license to THE ROCKET METHOD, then you will automatically be enroled in one of two free draws.
Individual members will be entered into a draw for one member to meet with Ronnie O’Sullivan at a snooker club of Mr. O’Sullivan’s choice in or around London, United Kingdom, at a suitable time chosen by him. Because Mr. O’Sullivan has a very busy tournament schedule, you agree by participating in the draw that this meeting may take place after the 2024 World Snooker Championship.
Separately, group members who purchase one of our group member licenses during the Early-Bird Period will automatically be entered into a draw for one group member to win a collection of snooker equipment autographed by Ronnie O’Sullivan.
Additionally, members who purchase a membership interest during the World Snooker Championship between April 15 and May 1, 2023 will be entered twice into the applicable draw (doubling the chance to win).
By entry into the free draws, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions. You may at any time opt out of the free draws by providing the Company notice of your withdrawal, in which case neither party shall have any further liability or duties to the other party in connection with the free draws.
1. Your participation in the free draws is completely voluntary and without charge to you.
2. You agree that if you are drawn to meet Ronnie O’Sullivan or to receive autographed equipment, the Company will attempt to contact you at the email address that you provide to the Company in connection with your purchase of THE ROCKET METHOD program. Your draw will not be finalized until you accept the invitation by reply email to the Company and confirm your qualification with and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. You agree that the Company will have no liability to you if for any reason the email address that you provide the Company is inaccurate, or if the Company’s email to you informing you of your winning draw does not arrive in your inbox for any reason (including it being diverted to a spam or junk folder or your deletion of such email). If you do not respond and accept the draw invitation email (again confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions) within seven (7) days of the Company’s dispatch of the email to you informing you that you have won the draw, then the Company shall have no further obligation to you whatsoever in connection therewith. In such case, the Company may select an alternate drawee to meet with Ronnie O’Sullivan or to receive autographed equipment, as is applicable.
4. If for any reason Ronnie O’Sullivan does not show up to the meeting once scheduled (e.g., including due to illness, incapacity, travel difficulties or death), the Company shall not be liable to you in any manner, including for the return of THE ROCKET METHOD membership purchase; provided that, in lieu of and as full and complete satisfaction of the cancelled meeting, the Company will send you a cue ball or other article of snooker equipment autographed by Ronnie O’Sullivan.
5. You agree not to bring a weapon or anything that could be considered a weapon to the meeting with Ronnie O’Sullivan, and you agree to abide by all other applicable laws and regulations of the United Kingdom.
6. If you are drawn to meet with Ronnie O’Sullivan, you consent to be searched on location at the meeting by security professionals hired by the Company to ensure that you carry no weapon, nor anything that could be used as a weapon, on your person. If you are found to have anything dangerous on your person, the meeting may be cancelled by Company without further obligation to you, and you agree to immediately leave, or be removed from, the premises.
7. If you are selected as the drawee to meet with Ronnie O’Sullivan, you agree to provide the Company your full name, birth date, nationality, passport number, national identity number, registered address and any physical or mental disability that would prevent your travel to London or which could make you a danger to yourself or anyone else while traveling or attending the meeting with Ronnie O’Sullivan. The Company does not and will not discriminate against any drawee on account of sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, national identity, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation, provided that (1) you are physically able to travel to London; (2) you do not have a condition that could make you a danger to yourself or others during travel or the meeting with Ronnie O’Sullivan and (3) you must be of contracting age (at least 18 years old). You agree that the Company may disqualify you as drawee if you have been convicted of a crime, if your physical or mental health prevents your travel, or if any physical or mental health condition might cause you to be a danger to yourself or others. You consent, if requested, to have the Company conduct a medical exam to confirm the foregoing at the Company’s cost, and if you accept the draw, you promise to truthfully disclose to the Company any physical or mental condition that would prevent your travel and safe attendance at the event.
8. You consent to Company’s use of all such personal information, and any other required private information, as is necessary to run background checks and/or medical checks on your person and to arrange for your travel to London. You have the right to withhold any of your personal data and to excuse yourself from any medical examination requested by the Company. If you choose to withhold any such information, or to refuse any such examination, then you automatically elect to withdraw from the free draw and cancel your meeting with Ronnie O’Sullivan. The Company shall have no further obligation to you in such case, and an alternate drawee will be selected in your place.
9. You agree that you will not be informed of the exact time or meeting place with Ronnie O’Sullivan. Instead, you will be notified of the date of the meeting, and you will be transported from the airport or hotel directly to the meeting at the cost of the Company, provided all other terms and conditions are met.
10. You agree that if your residency is more than 50 miles from London, the Company will fly you to London, economy class, and arrange for your stay at a minimum three-star hotel in or around London.
11. You agree that if you require a visa or other permit to travel to London, you will make all necessary arrangements to obtain the required documents for travel. The Company will offer a letter of invitation to assist you in any visa application, but apart from this letter the Company shall have no further responsibility regarding any required travel documents. It shall be your sole responsibility to obtain all required visas, passports and any other required permits for your travel. If you cannot obtain all required travel documents within 90 days following the date on which the Company emailed you notice that you were drawn to meet with Ronnie O’Sullivan, the Company may elect an alternate drawee without further obligation to you. You agree to provide Company evidence of your valid right to enter the United Kingdom withing such 90-day deadline. The Company will reimburse you for valid costs actually incurred in obtaining required travel documents upon verification of all such costs and pre-clearance of such costs with Company.
12. You agree that if you do not comply fully with any of the foregoing terms and conditions, the Company may terminate your draw and cancel the meeting with Ronnie O’Sullivan and any other free draw benefits without further obligation to you. In such case, you hereby release the Company and all of its owners, officers, directors, agents and representatives from any and all claims relating to the free draw and to the cancellation of your meeting with Ronnie O’Sullivan.
13. In consideration of the Company arranging the draw and the meeting, you consent to the Company filming, recording and photographing you at the meeting, and you irrevocably grant to Company, its successors, assigns, and licensees, a license to use the results of such filming, recording and photography (the ‘Materials’) alone and/or in combination with other materials and/or elements, in whole or in part, in in connection with the marketing of the Company’s or its successors in interest’s products, including without limitation THE ROCKET METHOD program, in any manner and in all media, whether now known or hereinafter devised, in all territories throughout the world, in perpetuity.
14. In connection with the foregoing, you irrevocably consent to Company’s use of your name, likeness and images.
15. You hereby waive in favor of the Company and its successors, assigns, and licensees all of your ‘moral rights’ of whatsoever kind or nature in and to the Materials.
16. You agree to the Company’s Privacy Notice and Data Protection Policy.
17. You agree that the free draws conducted by the Company is not a gambling product or lottery and is not registered under the laws of any territory as a gambling product or lottery. The Company has not assessed the chances of winning. The Company may cancel the free draws in its discretion for any reason, and you agree that because you have not paid to enter the free draws, such cancelation shall be without recourse or damages to you.
18. Where relevant, all taxes, insurances, and other expenses are, unless otherwise specifically stated, your sole responsibility.
19. Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Company, the Company hereby excludes (so far as is permitted by law) all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with any promotion or any aspect of any free draw, and you except such exclusion as a condition for participation in the draws.
20. No photography shall be permitted at the meeting with Ronnie O’Sullivan unless Company approves the same in its sole discretion. Any photographs you are permitted to take may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use.
21. You agree that the terms and conditions of the free draws to meet with Ronnie O’Sullivan or to obtain any autographed snooker equipment shall be subject to the laws of Switzerland without reference to conflicts of laws provisions. To the extent there is any disagreement concerning such terms and conditions, any such dispute shall be exclusively resolved in the courts of Switzerland and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts to resolve any such dispute.
22. You agree that to the extent any provision of these terms and conditions are unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the unenforceable part will be severed from the agreement and the balance of the terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.